You may contact the Human Rights and Equity Team with a confidential message and we will connect with you. The Human Rights and Equity team members do not provide labour relations advice. Please contact your Bargaining Unit President for any issues surrounding labour relations.
Your Human Rights and Equity Team Members
- Pam Mancuso, Vice-President, Region 1 (Human Rights and Equity portfolio)
- Benjamin Ramirez Jimenez
- Sarah Lacasse
- Linda Warkentin
- Yue (Lucy) Zhao
- Brigitte Goar
- Kapil Uppal, Project Manager
- Donna Walrond, Project Lead
- Kate Blair, LRA
Human Rights and Equity Team
Ontario Nurses' Association
85 Grenville Street, Suite 400
Toronto, ON M5S 3A2
Email addresses for the purposes of Networking with Equity Group members:
- Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender (LGBT) Members - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Members with Disabilities - email@example.com
- Members of Aboriginal Descent - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Francophone Members - email@example.com
- Racialized Members - firstname.lastname@example.org
To contact the Vice-President, Human Rights and Equity (HRE) Portfolio, Pam Mancuso:
Telephone 416-964-8833 (in Toronto) or call toll-free 1-800-387-5580, press 0 and ask for Human Rights and Equity.
416-964-3705 Attn: Human Rights and Equity Team
Please leave us a confidential voicemail and we will respond promptly.
1-800-387-5580 or 416-964-8833 ext. 7768.
Human Rights & Equity
Do you think there are enough registered nurses working to care for patients in Ontario?
My Union. My Contract. My Workplace.