The 2020/2021 Leadership Summit, in its traditional in-person format, has been canceled due to government restrictions on travel and mass gatherings. Members who applied for the 2020 Leadership Summit by Expression of Interest will be contacted directly over the next several weeks.
We will be holding a Leadership Accountabilities Forum, September 23-24, 2021, digitally.
This two-day workshop will cover these important topics and more:
- A review of Provincial and Local structure
- Leadership accountabilities and expectations (by position)
- The expectations and accountabilities of a Local Executive as a whole
- Best practices and various ways of working together, including teamwork and consensus building, communication methods and ways to engage membership
- The development of presentation skills and professionalism in the role of a Local Executive
- The confidentiality of member information
Novice and Advanced registrants: If you are interested in participating in the Accountabilities Forum and still hold a leadership position, please advise your Local Coordinator of your interest.
Activists: Please re-apply for our 2022 Leadership Summit next year.
Please check back for more information. We appreciate your patience as we work through this dynamic period.
If you have any questions, please send an email to LDRCON@ona.org.