Date:Wednesday December 05, 2018 - Wednesday December 05, 2018
Time: 09:00 - 16:30
City: Owen Sound
Location: Best Western, Inn on the Bay,1800 2nd Avenue East,Owen Sound
Contact: your Local Coordinator or Bargaining Unit President
Servicing Team: West District Service Team
Registration Deadline: Wednesday November 14, 2018
After completion of this workshop, the learner will be able to:
• Identify the differences in the four types of grievances.
• Outline the grievance process.
• Define the duty of fair representation.
• Summarize available resources offered by ONA, their relevance and how to use them.
• Identify the tasks of a Union Representative and/or Grievance Chair.
• Any member interested in increasing their knowledge of the grievance process.
• Unit Representatives.
• Grievance Committee members.
• Bargaining Unit Presidents.
Back How to Register