How to be a Great ONA Unit Representative - CLOSED SESSION
Date:Wednesday January 16, 2019 - Wednesday January 16, 2019
Time: 09:00 - 16:30
Contact: your Local Coordinator or Bargaining Unit President
Servicing Team: West District Service Team
Registration Deadline: Wednesday December 26, 2018
After this workshop, the member will be able to:
- Translate Unit Representative accountabilities into actions.
- List ONA services and the advantages of membership with entitlements.
- Refer labour relations matters in the Bargaining Unit.
- Identify the Unit Representative's role in the grievance process.
- Identify the Unit Representative's role in the workload reporting process.
- Unit Representatives
- Any novice ONA Representative at the Bargaining Unit or Local level, including Bargaining Unit Presidents
- Front-line ONA members interested in getting involved with the union.
Back How to Register