How to be a Great ONA Unit Representative
Date:Thursday February 21, 2019 - Thursday February 21, 2019
Time: 09:00 - 16:30
Location: Ontario Nurses' Association,85 Grenville Street,2nd Floor - Classroom C & D,Toronto
Contact: your Local Coordinator or Bargaining Unit President
Servicing Team: South District Service Team
Registration Deadline: Thursday January 31, 2019
After this workshop, the member will be able to:
- Translate Unit Representative accountabilities into actions.
- List ONA services and the advantages of membership with entitlements.
- Refer labour relations matters in the Bargaining Unit.
- Identify the Unit Representative's role in the grievance process.
- Identify the Unit Representative's role in the workload reporting process.
- Unit Representatives
- Any novice ONA Representative at the Bargaining Unit or Local level, including Bargaining Unit Presidents
- Front-line ONA members interested in getting involved with the union.
Back How to Register