Date:Tuesday February 05, 2019 - Tuesday February 05, 2019
Time: 09:00 - 16:30
Location: Hilton Garden Inn Ottawa,2400 Alert Road,Ottawa
Contact: your Local Coordinator or Bargaining Unit President
Servicing Team: East District Service Team
Registration Deadline: Tuesday January 15, 2019
After completion of this workshop, the learner will be able to:
• Identify the differences in the four types of grievances.
• Outline the grievance process.
• Define the duty of fair representation.
• Summarize available resources offered by ONA, their relevance and how to use them.
• Identify the tasks of a Union Representative and/or Grievance Chair.
• Any member interested in increasing their knowledge of the grievance process.
• Unit Representatives.
• Grievance Committee members.
• Bargaining Unit Presidents.
Back How to Register