LECT How to be a Great ONA Unit Representative - CLOSED SESSION
Date:Friday March 22, 2019 - Friday March 22, 2019
Time: 14:00 - 16:00
Location: Clarion Hotel (formerly known as Days Inn),117 Elm Street,Sudbury
Contact: your Local Coordinator or Bargaining Unit President
Servicing Team: North District Service Team
Registration Deadline: Friday March 01, 2019
In this workshop, the learner will…
• Translate Unit Representative accountabilities into actions.
• List ONA services and advantages of (bona fide) membership with entitlements.
• Refer labour relations matters in the Bargaining Unit.
• Understand the Unit Representative’s role in the Grievance Process.
• Understand the Unit Representative’s role in the Workload Reporting Process.
Target Members: All ONA Members
Back How to Register