Grievance Process - CLOSED SESSION
Date:Wednesday March 06, 2019 - Wednesday March 06, 2019
Time: 13:00 - 16:30
Location: Ontario Nurses' Association,85 Grenville Street,4th Floor - West Meeting Room,Toronto
Contact: your Local Coordinator or Bargaining Unit President
Servicing Team: South District Service Team
Registration Deadline: Wednesday February 13, 2019
After completion of this workshop, the learner will be able to:
• Identify the differences in the four types of grievances.
• Outline the grievance process.
• Define the duty of fair representation.
• Summarize available resources offered by ONA, their relevance and how to use them.
• Identify the tasks of a Union Representative and/or Grievance Chair.
• Any member interested in increasing their knowledge of the grievance process.
• Unit Representatives.
• Grievance Committee members.
• Bargaining Unit Presidents.
Back How to Register