LECT How to be a Great ONA Unit Representative - CLOSED SESSION
Date:Monday March 04, 2019 - Monday March 04, 2019
Time: 11:00 - 12:00
Contact: your Local Coordinator or Bargaining Unit President
Servicing Team: West District Service Team
Registration Deadline: Monday February 11, 2019
In this workshop, the learner will…
• Translate Unit Representative accountabilities into actions.
• List ONA services and advantages of (bona fide) membership with entitlements.
• Refer labour relations matters in the Bargaining Unit.
• Understand the Unit Representative’s role in the Grievance Process.
• Understand the Unit Representative’s role in the Workload Reporting Process.
Target Members: All ONA Members
Back How to Register