Gathering the Facts and Documents: An Incident Checklist
Date:Tuesday September 07, 2021 - Tuesday September 07, 2021
Time: 16:30 - 18:00
Location: Digital Meeting,
Contact: your Local Coordinator or Bargaining Unit President
Servicing Team: Membership Education and Events Team
Registration Deadline: Wednesday September 01, 2021
Registration Deadline: Wednesday September 1, 2021 at 08:30
Submit your registration form to: MEE Team Intake, 416-964-8833, ext. 2468, MEETIntake@ona.org
Click here for our registration form: https://www.ona.org/wp-content/uploads/ona_educationregistrationform_20210304.doc
In this workshop delivered digitally via Zoom, the member will:
• Understand ONA′s Gathering the Facts and Documents Incident Checklist and the process in completing it.
Members will also:
• Gain an understanding of the Internal Responsibility System.
• Gan an understanding of inspections, recommendations and external enforcement though the Ministry of Labour.
• Gain an understanding of the three principal functions of the Joint Health and Safety Committees, Duties of the Ministry of Labour and Section 61 of the Ontario Health and Safety Act.
A walkthrough of the Gathering the Facts and Documents Incident Checklist will be completed to ensure members are aware of the form, what their responsibility is, and the process of working with the Labour Relations Officer to file an appeal of orders or non-issuance of orders
Members can expect an interactive workshop as the tools and features available in Zoom provide the ability to share thoughts, discuss the topic at hand, watch videos, participate in polls and provide an anonymous evaluation of the workshop at the end of the session.
Members will need to have the following in order to participate:
1. A device that has good quality speakers, a microphone (this is usually integrated in newer devices), a web cam, and an internet connection.
2. The Zoom App downloaded on their device in advance of the workshop.
Last update: Apr 21 at 15:45
Back How to Register Return to current month