Conducting Effective Meetings - Private Workshop for Local 49
Date:Tuesday April 13, 2021 - Tuesday April 13, 2021
Time: 13:00 - 16:00
Location: Digital Meeting,
Contact: your Local Coordinator or Bargaining Unit President
Servicing Team: East District Service Team
Registration Deadline: Saturday April 10, 2021
Registration Deadline: Saturday April 10, 2021 at 08:30
Submit your registration form to: MEE Team Intake, 416-964-8833, ext. 2468, MEETIntake@ona.org
Click here for our registration form: https://www.ona.org/wp-content/uploads/ona_educationregistrationform_20210304.doc
In this workshop delivered digitally via Zoom, the member will:
- Understand how actions before, during, and after meetings can enhance the participation in and the effectiveness of meetings
- Understand how effective minute taking can enhance the participation in and effectiveness of meetings
- Utilize ONA meeting tools to enhance and handle meetings
- Bargaining Unit Executives
- Local Leaders
Members can expect an interactive workshop as the tools and features available in Zoom provide the ability to share thoughts, discuss the topic at hand, watch videos, participate in polls and provide an anonymous evaluation of the workshop at the end of the session.
Members will need to have the following in order to participate:
1. A device that has good quality speakers, a microphone (this is usually integrated in newer devices), a web cam, and an internet connection.
2. The Zoom App downloaded on their device in advance of the workshop.
Last update: Apr 21 at 15:45
Back How to Register