Facing Professional Practice Concerns: What You Can Do - Private Workshop for Local 10
Date:Wednesday April 07, 2021 - Wednesday April 07, 2021
Time: 13:00 - 16:00
Location: Digital Meeting,
Contact: your Local Coordinator or Bargaining Unit President
Servicing Team: North District Service Team
Registration Deadline: Sunday April 04, 2021
Registration Deadline: Sunday April 4, 2021 at 08:30
Submit your registration form to: MEE Team Intake, 416-964-8833, ext. 2468, MEETIntake@ona.org
Click here for our registration form: https://www.ona.org/wp-content/uploads/ona_educationregistrationform_20210304.doc
In this workshop delivered digitally via Zoom, the member will:
• Understand and recognize professional practice concerns
• Understand the importance of completing workload forms
• Understand the professional responsibility workload reporting process
• Front Line Members
• Unit Representatives
• Professional Responsibility Committee Representatives
• Bargaining Unit Presidents
Members can expect an interactive workshop as the tools and features available in Zoom provide the ability to share thoughts, discuss the topic at hand, watch videos, participate in polls and provide an anonymous evaluation of the workshop at the end of the session.
Members will need to have the following in order to participate:
1. A device that has good quality speakers, a microphone (this is usually integrated in newer devices), a web cam, and an internet connection.
2. The Zoom App downloaded on their device in advance of the workshop.
Last update: Apr 21 at 15:45
Back How to Register