Introduction to Being an ONA Representative - Private Workshop for Local 10
Date:Monday May 17, 2021 - Monday May 17, 2021
Time: 09:00 - 12:00
Location: Digital Meeting,
Contact: your Local Coordinator or Bargaining Unit President
Servicing Team: North District Service Team
Registration Deadline: Friday May 14, 2021
Registration Deadline: Friday May 14, 2021 at 08:30
Click here to register: https://www.ona.org/member-services/education-elearning/registration/
In this workshop delivered digitally via Zoom, members will:
- Appreciate the achievements in ONA's history
- Gain an awareness of ONA services and benefits
- Understand ONA structure
- Gain insight into the accountabilities and responsibilities of being an ONA Representative
- Understand who to refer issues to in the Bargaining Unit
Target Members: Members who have recently taken on a representative role in their Bargaining Unit, or any member looking to further their knowledge about ONA.
Members can expect an interactive workshop as the tools and features available in Zoom provide the ability to share thoughts, discuss the topic at hand, watch videos, participate in polls and provide an anonymous evaluation of the workshop at the end of the session.
Members will need to have the following in order to participate:
1. A device that has good quality speakers, a microphone (this is usually integrated in newer devices), a web cam, and an internet connection.
2. The Zoom App downloaded on their device in advance of the workshop.
Last update: May 6 at 03:45
Back How to Register