LEAP: Investigations Beyond the CNO
Date:Monday May 31, 2021 - Monday May 31, 2021
Time: 13:00 - 16:00
Location: Digital Meeting,
Contact: your Local Coordinator or Bargaining Unit President
Servicing Team: Membership Education and Events Team
Registration Deadline: Friday May 28, 2021
Registration Deadline: Friday May 28, 2021 at 08:30
Click here to register: https://www.ona.org/member-services/education-elearning/registration/
In this workshop delivered digitally via Zoom, the member will:
• Receive an overview of the Legal Expense Assistance Plan (LEAP) and the work of the LEAP Team.
• Achieve a better understanding of her or his rights and responsibilities regarding coroners′ investigations, inquests and criminal matters, and the assistance available through LEAP.
• Learn about Personal Health Information Protection Act (PHIPA) proceedings, Ministry of Health & Long Term Care Inspections, and the assistance available under LEAP.
*Note: This workshop is derived from the full day LEAP workshop. When delivered with the half day LEAP: CNO Complaints and Reports workshop, the content is exactly that delivered in the full day workshop.*
Members can expect an interactive workshop as the tools and features available in Zoom provide the ability to share thoughts, discuss the topic at hand, watch videos, participate in polls and provide an anonymous evaluation of the workshop at the end of the session.
Members will need to have the following in order to participate:
1. A device that has good quality speakers, a microphone (this is usually integrated in newer devices), a web cam, and an internet connection.
2. The Zoom App downloaded on their device in advance of the workshop.
• Front-Line Members
• Union Representatives
• Bargaining Unit Presidents
• Local Leaders
Last update: May 6 at 03:45
Back How to Register