Preparing Your Team for Negotiations - Private Workshop for Banwell Gardens & Berkshire Care Centres
Date:Wednesday May 12, 2021 - Wednesday May 12, 2021
Time: 09:00 - 16:30
Location: Digital Meeting,
Contact: your Local Coordinator or Bargaining Unit President
Servicing Team: West District Service Team
Registration Deadline: Sunday May 09, 2021
Registration Deadline: Sunday May 9, 2021 at 08:30
Click here to register: https://www.ona.org/member-services/education-elearning/registration/
In this workshop delivered digitally via Zoom, the member will:
• State the goals of collective bargaining.
• Describe how Negotiating Committees are formed.
• Articulate the Negotiating Committees roles and accountabilities.
• List ONA′s negotiations process – all sectors.
The morning portion of this workshop focuses on education. The afternoon is spent with the Servicing Labour Relations Officer working on proposal development.
• Negotiating Committee Members
Members can expect an interactive workshop as the tools and features available in Zoom provide the ability to share thoughts, discuss the topic at hand, watch videos, participate in polls and provide an anonymous evaluation of the workshop at the end of the session.
Members will need to have the following in order to participate:
1. A device that has good quality speakers, a microphone (this is usually integrated in newer devices), a web cam, and an internet connection.
2. The Zoom App downloaded on their device in advance of the workshop.
Last update: May 6 at 03:45
Back How to Register