Date:Thursday May 20, 2021 - Thursday May 20, 2021
Time: 13:00 - 16:00
Location: Digital Meeting,
Contact: your Local Coordinator or Bargaining Unit President
Servicing Team: Membership Education and Events Team
Registration Deadline: Monday May 17, 2021
Registration Deadline: Monday May 17, 2021 at 08:30
Click here to register: https://www.ona.org/member-services/education-elearning/registration/
In this workshop delivered digitally via Zoom, the member will:
- Define conflict
- Articulate how to deal with difficult behaviours
- List approaches of how to resolve conflict
- Bargaining Unit Leadership Team
- Local Executive
- Any member interested in creating a more positive work atmosphere
Members can expect an interactive workshop as the tools and features available in Zoom provide the ability to share thoughts, discuss the topic at hand, watch videos, participate in polls and provide an anonymous evaluation of the workshop at the end of the session.
Members will need to have the following in order to participate:
1. A device that has good quality speakers, a microphone (this is usually integrated in newer devices), a web cam, and an internet connection.
2. The Zoom App downloaded on their device in advance of the workshop.
Last update: May 6 at 03:45
Back How to Register