Advocacy, Proficiency and Professionalism - Private Workshop for Local 105
Date:Thursday October 07, 2021 - Thursday October 07, 2021
Time: 09:00 - 16:30
Location: Digital Meeting,
Contact: your Local Coordinator or Bargaining Unit President
Servicing Team: East District Service Team
Registration Deadline: Monday October 04, 2021
Registration Deadline: Monday October 4, 2021 at 08:30
Click here to register: https://www.ona.org/member-services/education-elearning/registration/
In this workshop delivered digitally via Zoom, the member will:
• Describe the professional responsibility process.
• Articulate the role of the Professional Responsibility Representative.
• Identify trends from evidence gathered to populate relevant resources.
• Advocate for change at Labour Management Meeting(s).
• Identify strategies to use if external resources are needed to ensure resolution.
• Bargaining Unit Workload and Professional Responsibility Representatives
• The member holding the portfolio of Workload and Professional Responsibility representative in the Bargaining Unit (e.g., the Bargaining Unit President)
Members can expect an interactive workshop as the tools and features available in Zoom provide the ability to share thoughts, discuss the topic at hand, watch videos, participate in polls and provide an anonymous evaluation of the workshop at the end of the session.
Members will need to have the following in order to participate:
1. A device that has good quality speakers, a microphone (this is usually integrated in newer devices), a web cam, and an internet connection.
2. The Zoom App downloaded on their device in advance of the workshop.
Last update: May 6 at 03:45
Back How to Register Return to current month