Return to Work and Accommodation - Private Workshop for Local 49
Date:Friday October 15, 2021 - Friday October 15, 2021
Time: 09:00 - 12:00
Location: Digital Meeting,
Contact: your Local Coordinator or Bargaining Unit President
Servicing Team: East District Service Team
Registration Deadline: Tuesday October 12, 2021
Registration Deadline: Tuesday October 12, 2021 at 08:30
Click here to register: https://www.ona.org/member-services/education-elearning/registration/
In this workshop delivered digitally via Zoom, the member will:
• Understand the duty to accommodate, how it is triggered, and the role of the workplace parties involved in the accommodation
• Understand the steps and elements of return to work and accommodation
• Understand best practices when representing members in return to work and accommodation
• Bargaining Unit Leadership Team member(s) responsible for representing members in return to work and accommodation
Members can expect an interactive workshop as the tools and features available in Zoom provide the ability to share thoughts, discuss the topic at hand, watch videos, participate in polls and provide an anonymous evaluation of the workshop at the end of the session.
Members will need to have the following in order to participate:
1. A device that has good quality speakers, a microphone (this is usually integrated in newer devices), a web cam, and an internet connection.
2. The Zoom App downloaded on their device in advance of the workshop.
Last update: May 6 at 03:45
Back How to Register Return to current month