The Ontario Nurses' Association negotiates your wages, benefits and working conditions on your behalf.
The terms and conditions under the central agreement are negotiated at a central bargaining table and apply to all ONA members within the same sector. The local agreement is negotiated between your ONA Bargaining Unit and your employer. Click here to learn more about Central and Local bargaining.
Central Collective Agreements
- Download the Hospital Central Collective Agreement (English) expiring March 31, 2023
- Download the Hospital Central Collective Agreement (French) expiring March 31, 2023
- Download the Nursing Homes Template Agreement (English) (Expiry June 30, 2021) here.
- Download the Nursing Homes Template Agreement (French) (Expiry June 30, 2021) here.
- Download the Victorian Order of Nurses Central Collective Agreement expiring March 31, 2023
Find your workplace below to view your Local contract. Local contracts are organized by sector.
Contract contract contract contract contract contract contract contract contract contract contract contract contract
Contracts Contracts Contracts Contracts Contracts Contracts Contracts Contracts Contracts Contracts Contracts Contracts
Homes for the Aged
|Canadian Mental Health Association Windsor-Essex County Branch||2021-03-31|
|Chapleau and District Family Health Team||2022-03-31|
|Espanola and Area Family Health Team||2021-03-31|
|General Motors of Canada Company||2023-12-07|
|Central East LHIN||2022-03-31|
|Erie St. Clair LHIN||2022-03-31|
|Hamilton Niagara Haldimand Brant LHIN||2022-03-31|
|North East LHIN||2022-03-31|
|North Simcoe Muskoka LHIN||2022-03-31|
|North West LHIN||2022-03-31|
|South East LHIN||2022-03-31|
|South West LHIN||2022-03-31|
|Toronto Central LHIN||2021-03-31|
|Waterloo Wellington LHIN||2022-03-31|