ONA has created an easy-to-use online access point for our members.
The Access ONA portal is a convenient and secure one-stop shop, where you can:
- Maintain your personal records and contact information.
- View the ONA Workshop Calendar, register for education, and print certificates for completed
- View your current jobs and learn about your Bargaining Unit.
- Submit requests for documentation.
- Access member-exclusive forms, resources and more.
Even more features are in the works and will be introduced as the Access ONA community grows.
Log in to Access ONA
Earlier this year, we sent members emails with personal links to register for Access ONA. You must register using your personal link before you can log in to the portal.
If you didn’t receive an email containing your personal link to register for Access ONA, contact our IT HelpDesk at HelpDesk@ona.org or 1-800-387-5580, ext. 2328.
Content and tools within the Leader section of Access ONA are intended for ONA Local leaders, including Local Coordinators, Bargaining Unit Presidents, Treasurers, Secretaries and other Local Executive positions.
The information in this section is confidential. You must ensure that your login information is not shared with -or used by- anyone else. When you are finished, please remember to log out.