Welcome to the Ontario Nurses’ Association! We are glad that you have joined us!
Five decades ago in Ontario, nurses stood together and formed ONA, a union dedicated to fighting for health-care professionals and the Ontarians who rely on our care. We are proud of our progress and committed to the ongoing fight for fairness, and high-quality public health care.
ONA is Canada’s largest nurses’ union. We are powered by our members — 68,000 nurses and health-care professionals, as well as 18,000 nursing student affiliates — who provide care in hospitals, long-term care, public health, the community, clinics, and industry.
Access ONA – Member Portal
ONA has created an easy-to-use online access point for our members.
The Access ONA portal is a convenient and secure one-stop shop, where you can:
- Maintain your personal records and contact information.
- View the ONA Workshop Calendar, register for education, and print certificates for completed
- View your current jobs and learn about your Bargaining Unit.
- Submit requests for replacement membership cards and other documentation.
- Access member-exclusive forms, resources and more.