Call for Nominations for ONA Provincial President
January 4, 2023
The term of office for this position is the remainder of the term expiring December 31, 2024.
The Call for Nominations (PDF) includes the following:
- Letter from the Chief Executive Officer.
- ONA Vision, Mission and Values Statements.
- Provincial Election Policy.
- Instructions to Local Coordinators, Secretaries of each Chartered Local
Association and all Bargaining Unit Presidents.
- Résumé Criteria.
- Board of Directors’ Responsibilities and Duties.
- Board Members’ Conflict of Interest and Code of Conduct (Policy 5.15).
- Nomination Form
- Sample Résumé Form and Candidate Article
- Notice of Date for Videotaping Statements
If you are interested in allowing your name to stand, a scanned copy of the completed and signed Nomination Form and a MS Word copy of the Résumé Form must be submitted via email to email@example.com by 4 p.m. EST, on February 1, 2023. Failure to submit a complete nomination as above will render your nomination null and void. We recommend that you submit your Nomination Form at least twenty-four (24) hours prior to closing to ensure you do not miss the deadline.
Online voting (web and phone based) will be used for this election. Voting information will be sent to all members with entitlements.
Voting will commence upon receipt of the Ticket of Nominations and conclude at 4 p.m. EST on March 29, 2023.